It is our dream, with the fatherly biblical model of "Jethro", to achieve the following:
Provide friendship: come alongside individuals, pastors, and leaders that feel isolated in a sea of dreams, challenges, shortage of resources and aid.
Consult: analyze vision, processes, goals, resources, current functions and achievements to determine the organization’s effectiveness and potential.
Develop Training; provide technical assistance to strengthen the organization’s capacity and to assure the maintenance of current and future ministries.
Improve Ministries: design and manage viable and effective ministries that respond to the immediate and long-range needs.
Bring Awareness: communicate the present New Covenenant truths and maintain a balance between the relevancy of our days and the New Testament Apostolic doctrines and consequently stimulate a healthy organic growth.
To achieve these defiant goals, CIMAS Ministries will provide or help create:
- Create shape profiles of individuals.
- External and internal analysis of the organization
- Interviews and examinations (shape profiling) of key leaders
- Individual and ministry team training
- Seminars and conferences
- Technical support
- Sporadic monitoring
- Life coaching
Our objective is to help indivuduals, churches, and faith based organizationsreach their dreams, potential, and destinies. Our yearning is to be like Jethro, "who came along side of the main Pastor Moses to attend and to serve as his "eyes" from outside the box. Consequently, united, we can improve our efficiency as indivuduals, churches and organizations. We believe that everybody can rise to a new level of operation if they achieve "to see" the opportunities and "pay" the "price" of the changes needed to reach such levels. Let us walk together with a Great Commitment to fulfill the Great Commission and the Great Commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ. It will build great individuals, churches and organizations.
Living in the 21st century with so many changes and secular progress, How will we be able to build churches that are prominent in its day and at same time fulfill the great commission and the great commandment?
The beginning of a New Century brings with itself the challenge of reaching a new generation with a different idiosyncrasy. Last century’s strategies and outreach will not be suffice for today. "What brought us here will not maintain us here and much less bring us to where we want to or need to go." The cathedrals built in the 19th and 20th centuries were empty by the time the following generation arrived, becoming relics and fossils of a passed movement. How will we be able to build "Nets" or Networks that will catch all kinds of fish? Or develop processes that assimilate thousands of people and at the same time comply with the apostolic biblical doctrine maintaining a balance without compromising the message and without losing the great harvest of the last days? This challenge will carry us to a total change of (paradigm) in outreach, vision, strategies, preparation, and even the formation of leaders to reach 2 billion people that have never heard the Gospel. The Great Commission and the Great Commandment are GREAT and a great commitment will be needed to build great disciples and churches. In answer to these challenges, the CIMAS Ministries was born with the firm purpose to assist individuals and churches to reach their vision and destiny!
Services we offer:
- Defining & Casting Mision,Vision, and Life Process.
- Practical Ministry Development
- Leadership Development
- Church Government & Administration
- Church Growth & Retention
- Individual & Team Selection, development, & Placement
- Conflict Resolution
- Ministry Profiling
- Temperament Analysis Profile
- Christian Counseling
- Church Planting
- Introduction to Missions
- Mentoring & Discipleship
- Life Coaching
THE NEEDS ARE GREAT:
- DISCIPLE OUR MEMBERS
- MULTIPLY OUR MEMBERS & DISCIPLES
- REACH OUR CITIES
- REACH 2 BILLION PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER HEARD THE GOSPEL (6000 ETHNIC GROUPS)
- 93% OF CHRISTIAN WORKERS SERVE IN EVANGELIZED WORLD
- 5% OF CHRISTIAN WORKERS SERVE IN NON EVANGELIZED WORLD
- 2% OF CHRISTIAN WORKERS IN NON REACHED ETHNIC GROUPS
- CHURCHES INVEST 10 CENTS OF EVERY $100 INTO MISSIONS TO REACH NON REACHED ETHNIC GROUPS
- THERE ARE 900 CHURCHES PER EVERY UNREACHED ETHNIC GROUP
- PLANT 2 MILLION CHURCHES FOR EVERY 1 BILLION CONVERSIONS
- WHO WILL LEAD THEM?
- WHO WILL NURISH THEM?
- WHO WILL DISCIPLE THEM?